Friday, February 11, 2011

Am I Really Blogging?

A Big "thanks" goes" out to my friend Rebecca who introduced my to blogging.  Rebecca sent me a link to her blog that would update me on her family status...especially on Sophie.  I spent at least 2 hours exploring all of the great things on her blog.  I must admit....I laughed, smiled and cried.  Rebecca is such a special person and most importantly a awesome mom.  We met in May of 2006 while Annie and Rebecca's daughter Sophie were roommates at Children's Hospital in London.  Most of my family and friends are aware that Annie spent the first month of her life there recovering from spinal surgery.  What you might not know is the great families we met. 
Annie loves to look at her photo album which includes a picture of Annie and Sophie as babies visiting at the Ronald McDonald house.  We were just looking at it the other day and she asked about Sophie.  As Annie and I were talking about it I began thinking about Sophie and how she was doing.  Connecting with Rebecca again through blogging makes things so much easier to stay in touch...thanks for the great example.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you have joined the blogging world, it is pretty addictive once you get going!! I am looking forward to seeing regular updates on you guys and I am loving the pictures. I can't believe how big Annie and the boys are, you have a truly beautiful family. It is hard to believe that it was almost 5 years ago that we met, our girls have come so far.
    Rebecca and Miss Sophie xoxo

    ReplyDelete